The Nordic Casemix Centre coordinates the maintenance, updating and further development of the NordDRG system. The NordDRG cooperation is led by the Board of the Centre and by an Expert Group with members nominated by all participating countries.
The Nordic Casemix Centre continues the work which started at the Nordic Centre for Classifications in Healthcare at Uppsala University. The Nordic Casemix Centre works in close collaboration with the Nordic WHO-FIC Collaborating Centre (NordClass), placed in Oslo.
The NordDRG system is owned by the following national DRG centres of the participating countries:
- Sundhedsdatastyrelsen in Denmark
- Association of Finnish Local and Regional Authorities in Finland
- The Ministry of Welfare in Iceland
- Helsedirektoratet in Norway
- Socialstyrelsen in Sweden
Nordic Casemix Centre works in close collaboration with the organizations mentioned above, and also with the following national DRG centres of the participating countries:
- The Estonian Health Insurance Fund in Estonia
The National Health Service in Latvia